June 29: Webinar 'Horizon 2020 2016 Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking's Call – Focus on local and regional bioeconomy projects'
Posted on Tuesday 28 June 2016
On June 29 from 11 a.m. to 12.30 p.m., join the Covenants of Mayors' webinar about Bio-Based Industries (BBI)'s 2016 Call with a focus on local and regional bioeconomy projects, organised by the Covenant of Mayors in cooperation with the BBI Joint Undertaking and DG Research and Innovation.
This webinar will focus on the BBI Joint Undertaking Call, with special reference on those topics looking at producing bio-based products from organic wastes. The successful best practice from the BillundBiorefinery and from First2Run flaghsip BBI project will also be presented.
Please connect to this link at 10.30 to make sure all the technical details are in place.
The webinar will be recorded and available afterwards on the Covenant of Mayors website.
Please find more information about the event here.
- Food waste survey needed, says Andigestion
- WRAP launches food waste action plan
- Wasted biomass energy potential revealed
- European Parliament urges donation of supermarket leftovers
- EP Intergroup on 'Climate Change, Biodiversity and Sustainable Development': the Role of Biowaste in the Emerging Circular Economy, 24 June, Brussels