Open letter to President Juncker on the Circular Economy, signed by 15 Organisations
On 6 March, after the withdrawal and renewed discussion of the Circular Economy Package, Municipal Waste Europe together with 14 organisations sent a letter to the European Commission underlining the importance of the publication of a new proposal within a short timeframe, to enable our European Economy to rebound through the creation of a Cricular Economy.
The letter is available here.
- Proposals for Amendments and Support for the draft report “On resource efficiency: Moving towards a Circular Economy” from MEP Sirpa Pietikäinen
- Press release: Circular Economy Package Withdrawal from the Commission Work Programme 2015
- Municipal Waste Europe Response to the Circular Economy Package
- Responses to the EC consultation on the revision of the waste targets, 10 September 2013
- Municipal Waste Europe amendments on the Committee of the Regions (CoR) draft opinion on the revision of the waste targets, 6 June 2013