Press release: Circular Economy Package Withdrawal from the Commission Work Programme 2015
Municipal Waste Europe regrets the Commission’s decision to withdraw the Circular Economy Package from the 2015 Work Package while recognising its commitment to revise and re-table a broader, more ambitious Package within three months.
Read the full press release here.
- Proposals for Amendments and Support for the draft report “On resource efficiency: Moving towards a Circular Economy” from MEP Sirpa Pietikäinen
- Open letter to President Juncker on the Circular Economy, signed by 15 Organisations
- Municipal Waste Europe Response to the Circular Economy Package
- Responses to the EC consultation on the revision of the waste targets, 10 September 2013
- Municipal Waste Europe amendments on the Committee of the Regions (CoR) draft opinion on the revision of the waste targets, 6 June 2013